Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Translate / Traduire / Übersetzen / Tłumaczyć / Išversti / Tulkot / Traducir
250g self raising flour
3 tablespoons of plain live yogurt (we used Greek)
Plain flour for dusting
(You can add half teaspoon of salt and half teaspoon of pepper if desired)
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp freshly chopped flat leafed parsley
50g salted butter, melted
1. Sift flour, salt, pepper. Pour in yogurt and water a little at a time. work ingredients together with fingers.Create a soft, light, sticky dough.
Cover with cling film and leave for an hour to ferment. (It will not rise as it doe not contain yeast.)
2. Heat grill and wire rack at highest setting.
3. Transfer dough to lightly floured surface and divide equally into 8 balls, pressing down lightly with fingertips. Form each ball into flat oval, about 20cm long.
4. Cook the flat breads in batches under the hot grill for one and a half minutes on each side until golden and puffed up.
5. Brush one side of the bread with with garlic, parsley and melted butter mixture.
6. Serve with dips